Similar in structure to Little League Baseball and youth soccer programs, PGA Junior League Golf (PGA JLG) features a team-vs-team scramble format in a structured league setting that provides for a more popular, less stressful, competition. The emphasis is on the fun, recreation, and sportsmanship of the game for players at any skill level, where every participant gets the chance to play.
What PGA-JLG Players Receive
- Team Jerseys
- Golf Balls
- PGA-JLG Bag Tags
- 5-6 regular-season league competitions (on weekend afternoons)
- Instruction from a PGALPGA Professional
- Team practices at least one a week (mid-week Thursday??)
- Opportunity for All-Star Advancement
- Access to the PGA-JLG Website
- Now thru April: Recruit 10-12 players for each team
- May thru July: Regular season starts, the earliest a league can start is May 1st. All league play must conclude by July 31st.
- August: Postseason qualifiers and Section Championships.
- September: Eight Regional Championships
- October: PGA JLG World Championship
Click here for more info